Friday, October 12, 2012

The Woes of a Faild Battery

I have very few pictures as my camera has been having battery issues.  I've also been doing very little worth taking pictures of.  How interesting are pics of things like, "books I've been copying patterns from" or "new thread I bought just because".

Here is a snake that I and some random kids at a demo made this last September.

I'll have a few more lace things as soon as I get new batteries for the camera.

In other news:  I was elected as VP of the local lace guild for the next 2 years. The gravestones I've been making for Halloween decorations are looking good as well as the PVC pipe skeleton.  Pics to follow...*arg ye power gods*

I've also been painting my kitchen.  Not very home artsy, but quite fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment