Thursday, February 14, 2013

Waiting for the UPS man.

I have one itty-bitty section of the GPP done.  And by itty-bitty I mean 1/8 of an inch wide and about 3 inches long.  It used 8 pairs and still wasn't quite wide enough for my taste.  I took one look at the pricking and realized I didn't have enough bobbins, even with the 24 pairs I'd borrowed from Marie, to do the larger section on the image.

What's a lace making geek to do?  Buy more bobbins obviously.  Nothing can stand in the way of a lace project once on the pillow.  Nor Loki and his army - don't even mention the Hulk Smash...that was just a little hiccup.

While I wait for my bobbins to arrive I doodled a cartoon, did a drawing, and got the other lace project pricking drawn.  Oh and survived 2 migraines. *smiles*

So here is the drawing - Slight of Hand.  Really need to make more art. Enjoy!



Van Sciver lace making suppler shout out!

No comments:

Post a Comment