Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Tome of Berg

Well I've gotten the second cover embroidered for the Berg book.  This one turned out a lot nicer than the other and that's a blessing as this is a gift for the author.  Now all I have to do is bind it.  *LAUGH*  I'm not going to get the Reticella bookmark done, but them's the breaks

I've gotten a number of bookmarks done and sent off to people.  I need to do 2 more and get those in the mail.  I also have to get a bunch of sewing done for Colorado.  Oh, and put in plant, fix the water so said plants don't die and keep up with things like teaching the Sunbeams.  That's getting really really hard.







Oh and I'm working on a story.  SO far so good and I'm determined with this.  This will be a year I get a good chunk of a story our of my head an on paper. 

PS: Started the Altar cloth . . . .AGAIN.

2 comments:

  1. You're making me tired! Very cool work, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you decided to join the PIF. Coincidentally, I have been tatting this same bookmark! Did you see it on Janet's blog as I did? Look out for my post on it soon.

    ReplyDelete