Monday, December 27, 2010

yipee

This last month has brought me a great many tatting gifts.  Threads and bobbins from Mom, books from Lisa, and shuttles from my dearest Rick.  I have tatted a snowflake from the "24 snowflake" book and will be picking a project out of the Mary Konier book.  I also received a tatted ornament from a fellow tatter as part of the Intatters Secret Santa exchange.

Another good thing is that I found the money to buy an imposer file and am now able to proceed with the Carol Berg book binding.  Fun stuff for the coming winter months!  I hope, now that the studio is heading back towards organization, that I will be able to make the growing list of books and such for my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Whew, good thing I didn't get you the 24 snowflake book like I was thinking.
    Intatters Secret Santa Exchange sounds a bit diabolical. I'm just saying . . .

    ReplyDelete