Friday, June 8, 2012

Celebration Time!

When you finish something big you should celebrate.  Finally, after 3 years and quite a number of mishaps that labeled this project cursed, I finished.  To celebrate I want to eat cheese cake or chocolate mouse.  I want to watch a fun movie and eat popcorn and red vines.  I want to go on vacation. I want to do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight.   Sorry, song cue.

I'm not sure what life will be like without this project hanging over me.  I do have 2 other copies that need to be bound.  One sewn and one not even trimmed down yet, but for now I'm taking a break from book making.

So, with out further ado . . . the bound book for an awesome author.


  

  








Bonus bookmarks I tatted.


3 comments:

  1. It is glorious and beautiful and finished! So very very happy for you. Carol will be overwhelmed. It is truly beautiful. And I am sure that she will be so impressed, and flattered. Lovely, my friend, absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, this is a true work of art! You are absolutely amazing, and I'm sure that Carol will love it. Can I just 'bask in your reflected glory' for a moment? I seriously feel blessed to know someone as talented as you are. You deserve the popcorn, red vines, movie, vacation and everything else. Go out and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,that is amazing. You are wonderfully talented! Well done and definitely time for a break! I wonder, will you sit down with a book? LOL.

    ReplyDelete