1. Sew 2 pieces of cotton fabric together in a 3 ¾ inch circle, leaving a small opening.
2. Trim and clip the edges
3. Turn right-side out. Mark the center of the circle.
4. Stuff with batting until full, but not tight. (carded wool is best, but any stuffing will do)
5. Hand sew the opening closed
6. Using 1.5 yards of cross-stitch floss (3 strands) or craft pearl cotton and a large needle form petals.
7. Bring the thread up through the center, wrap around the outside and back through the center. Repeat for a total of 8 petals.
If desired make a “spiders web” in the center or add a button.
Halloween Table Runner